Serwery Grupy BroWar > Pytania i interpelacje

RACIST clan and server

(1/5) > >>

Jonikka:
Dear friends,

Several times now I have been kicked from servers based on my IP address only, and today when I saw that the reason was that I am from Serbia it blew my lid off, I was swearing like a mad man and all that.

So when the things calmed down I made this small vid about racism in BC2...

GGH German Ghost Hunter is a RACIST clan with RACIST server

TO HELL WITH THEM  :cenzura: :cenzura: :cenzura:

P.S. and I left them a small token of gratitude on their web site...  :cenzura: :cenzura: :cenzura:

sgt.PifPaf:
Jonnikka - nie przejmuj się dziećmi i ich szczeniackimi zachowaniami.
Do not worry about children and their childish behavior.

Let them fuck, in own juice.

[Yossarian]:
http://forum.battlefield.pl/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=37113
http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=bfbc2game2010-10-2621-bnmk.jpg

sgt.PifPaf:
Mnie coś takiego spotkało kilka razy, najczęściej na serwerach naszych wschodnich braci
Raz na jakimś francuzie
I kilka razy na azjatyckich - chciałem zobaczyć jak skośne oczy grają

Inna sprawa, ze samemu w jednej z gier też ustawiałem ograniczenie ip dla terenu naszego kraju. Ludzie płacący za serwer tak chcieli wiec nie miałem innego wyjścia. Zresztę wtedy też się z tym zgadzałem. Wystarczył jeden Włoch czy Portugalczyk z koszmarnym pingiem i nie dało się już grać.

Jonikka:
It is possible to set up ping limit to 150 or even 120, but to name names and discriminate someone just because they are from some country, nation or race if contrary to fair play. It took me 20 years not to be question on state border where from am I, and if I have visa, I am not going to let this fly, I am already composing a letter to EA and DICE, and to company that is leasing the server – the real owners of the server. If you don’t say anything now, how can we be sure that we won’t close our eyes when those same racist pricks do another Holocaust? I repeat once again – kicking people from servers based on their IP address is immoral and non fair play behavior with touch of racism… The companies who rent servers should not do so to RACISTS.

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

Idź do wersji pełnej