Serwery Grupy BroWar > Pytania i interpelacje

RACIST clan and server

<< < (3/5) > >>

Staaary80:
Jeżeli tak jest w regulaminie serwera to ok. Jeżeli nie to nie ma się czego czepiać.

[Yossarian]:
Tak jest w prawie dzierzawy serwera..., o tym pisal Jo.
Grys moglbys przytoczy warunki umowy?

Jonikka:

--- Cytat: maczeti w 21 Marca 2011, 18:00:43 ---Jeżeli tak jest w regulaminie serwera to ok. Jeżeli nie to nie ma się czego czepiać.

--- Koniec cytatu ---

as i put it in the vid, a small section of GGH server rules, there is no mentioning of such rule, on the contrary, the clan stated that ethnic, anti-semitic and other offences will be punished by admins:

GGH Server Rules

mark paragraph 3 and 4.

--- Cytat: maczeti w 21 Marca 2011, 16:33:55 ---Yes, but you are pay for it, so you can make you own rules on the server. We kick cheaters and Base rapers and so on, for me it is almost the same. If there is in the control panel an option to prevent entering players from specific country's then it is normal and legal

--- Koniec cytatu ---

as I already said, you are not buying the server, but only the right to use it, so in normal situation, and by normal I mean in court, the fact that you are leasing something does not come with the right to abuse.

I know that sometimes I sound like Don Quixote but I think that this issue is something worth fighting for... what is next then... please leave your digital finger print so that you can be authorized to play the fucking game, and you must admit that this far exceeds the game matter, that this is an outrageous statement of racism - at the birthplace of you know what...

djDziadek:
Panowie o czym rozmawiamy, zgłaszałem do EA serwery statpaddingowe w MOH i co? i dupa, wszyscy mają to gdzieś, z takimi serwerami w BFBC2 było podobnie, nadal stoją w najlepsze a o tym też jest w regulaminie serwerów i wszyscy mają to gdzieś, więc nadal będę twierdził, że dystrybutorzy gier mają takie rzeczy w dupie - SPRZEDAĆ ZAROBIĆ I ZAPOMNIEĆ.

sgt.PifPaf:
jak i z cheaterami, to walka z wiatrakami  :(
tak jak Dziadek napisał, sprzedać, zapomnieć...

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

[*] Poprzednia strona

Idź do wersji pełnej